tirandodados
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

SPAIN NATIONAL TOURNAMENT - RULES IN ENGLISH

SPAIN NATIONAL TOURNAMENT - RULES IN ENGLISH Empty SPAIN NATIONAL TOURNAMENT - RULES IN ENGLISH

Mensaje  valentsigma Lun Ago 22 2011, 10:19

The Spanish National Tournament will be organized as follows :

WHEN

- We'd like to start around the middle of September.

ORGANIZATION :

- The Tournament will be composed of 19 Classifiers which will give access to the Final Stage.

- There will be a Classifier per Spanish Community, another one for Ceuta and Melilla, and another one where foreing coaches will play.

- Each coach will apply to the Classifier belonging to the Spanish Community where he lives or where he comes from, but please, let's be serious with this. If I'm from Aragón and I'm temporarily studying in Sevilla, I must apply to the Aragon Classifier because that's my birth region and that's the one I should represent. If I'm from madrid but I've lived for years in Huelva, I could apply to any of them because I can already say that I'm from both cities, but, if I'm from and I live in Valladolid, I can't apply to the Madrid Classifier.

Obviously nobody is going to be asked where he lives or wehre he is from, but the point is to represent your Community.

- There no maximum limit the number of players in each Classifier, but theres a minimum of 4 players. If a Classifiers doesn't reach 4 players, it will "join" one or more Classifiers in the same situation to reach the 4 players minimum limit.

- Teams from the same Classifier should have in their names the distinctive of their Community : [MAD], [INT], etc, and they all should have the same team color (so they look like a Selection..you'll understand this later).

HOW WILL THE CLASSIFIERS BE PLAYED :

- Classifiers will be played dividing the coaches in each Community in groups so they play, at least, 6 matches, and a maximum of 7, this means that, if a group has 4 players, they'll play both rounds of a Round Robi, if it has 5-6 players, they'll play the first round of a Round Robin plus as many games from the second round to reach the minimum of 6 played matches, and, if it has 7-8, they'll play the first round of Round Robin..

FINAL STAGE:

- Final Stage will be played by 32 coached.

- How many coaches qualify for the Final Stage depends on how many players belong to a Classifier, as follows ::

**** International Classifier only gives acces to 1 coach regardless on how many coaches form it.

**** Every Classifier gives acces to at least 1 coach.

**** The rest of tickets (31) will be asigned this way :
Nº OF COACHES IN THE CLASSIFIER / TOTAL NUMBER OF COACHES = FACTOR [Classifier]
TICKETS = 31 x FACTOR[Classifier]

Example :

Imagine that we reach the 100 coaches :
-- [MAD] has 18 coaches : 18 / 100 = 0,18 = FACTOR[MAD]
-- MAD TICKETS = 31 x 0,18 = 5,58 TICKETS

BY NOW, WE'LL ROUND THE NUMBER OF TICKETS IN THE USUAL WAY (ex : 2,1=2 ; 2,6=3), BUT WE'LL CHECK THAT THERE'S NO PROBLEM IN THE NUMBER OF TICKETS (GOING UNDER OR ABOVE 32) TO DECIDE THE DEFINITIVE WAY OF ROUNDING.

So, knowing that [MAD] has 5,58=6 tickets for the Final Stage, its 18 coaches will be divided in three groups of 6 coaches, who will play the first round of a Round Robin league (5 matches), plus one more match, the first one from the second round (the league will be created with both rounds but they'll only play 6 matches, not 10). The league will be stopped after Day 6 and current League Standings will be the ones we'll use.

As MAD gives 6 tickets, and there are three groups, the best two coaches from each group will get a ticket for the Final Stage.

**** WE'LL USE THE LEAGUE STANDING GIVEN BY THE GAME

HOW WILL BE PLAYED THE FINAL STAGE :

- We have two options, and you'll vote the option you like upon posting your sign in in your Community. You can see those options in this thread : https://tirandodados.el-foro.net/t1563-final-stage-english-version#44253

SIGN IN

- There a thread per each of the 19 Classifiers. You only have to post there your nick in the forum, your nick in the game, and the color you vote to be used in that Classifier. Look for the inscription thread in you Classifier.

SELECTIONS TOURNAMENTE :

- First four qualified coaches in each Classifier will form that Classifier's Selection. After finishing the individual Tournament, we'll play a National Tournament with those Selections (so yes, we'll play first for the individual title and then for the team title).

- If a Classifier is formed by only 4 players, those four players already are that Classifier's Selection Very Happy

And that's all!!!

Any questions?
valentsigma
valentsigma
Admin
Admin

https://tirandodados.el-foro.net